Friend, will you join our fight against the New Cold War with China?
We’ve identified The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) as the most formidable and dangerous foreign adversary the U.S. has faced since World War II and have developed a tailored strategy to counter their aggressive plans.
We need your support to put this strategy into action swiftly and effectively. It’s essential for the U.S. government, state and local authorities, private sector leaders, civil society, and international allies to join forces in safeguarding the U.S. economy and reducing Beijing’s ability to harm American interests.
By making a gift to The Heritage Foundation today, you can help:
- Draft model legislation to guide government leaders in implementing the proposals in our Special Report.
- Offer research and policy support to state and local governments already taking action against CCP influence.
- Expand the China Transparency Project in collaboration with global partners, using open-source intelligence to reveal the CCP’s activities, potential moves, and the impact of U.S. actions on their decision-making.
- Develop an index to objectively measure the national power of both the U.S. and China, including military strength, economic wealth, and political influence.
- Our plan is just the beginning. We’ll continue to focus on adapting and operationalizing U.S. strategy while collaborating with like-minded allies. There’s a lot of work ahead, and we need you on our side.
Join us in this critical effort to protect America’s future. Make a donation today to support the Heritage Foundation’s mission to stand up to the CCP and win the New Cold War against China.
When selecting a recurring donation, The Heritage Foundation will process this donation every month on the day of the month that you set up the recurring gift in the amount that you specify using the method of payment that you identified. You can cancel or change this donation at any time by contacting us at 1-800-546-2843. This authorization shall remain in effect until you notify The Heritage Foundation and Heritage has had reasonable time to act on it. A record of each debit will appear on your bank statement. You have the right to instruct your bank to reverse any and all debits.
The Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and charitable contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate taxes. Our federal tax identification number is 23-7327730. State Registration Disclosures