Become a Heritage Foundation member in 2016
When you join Heritage, you help real leadership in Washington—leadership focused on restoring America’s founding principles and the ideas that made America great: free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense.
Your membership could not be more important. Liberal policies are taking America down a dangerous path. Elected officials of both parties continue to pile on new debt and spending; government increasingly ignores the limits imposed by the Constitution; and programs like Obamacare threaten to undermine our freedom. The American people have had enough, which gives us a tremendous opportunity to make the case for our ideas to citizens and lawmakers alike. We have to act now.
Heritage: The trusted conservative leader
As a conservative, you know we are your voice in Washington.
For more than forty years, Heritage has championed conservative principles by countering the left’s radical policies and keeping conservative ideas at the center of every debate. Here’s what some of the movement’s strongest voices have to say:
“We need Heritage’s ideas to become the tools of battle.”
—Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
“Some of the finest conservative scholars alive today, live, work, and breathe at The Heritage Foundation.”
“No organization on earth is a better supplier of innovative, conservative ideas grounded in founding principles than Heritage.”
Your membership gets results
Here’s the impact you had through your membership in 2015:
- Heritage led the fight to get rid of Obamacare. During the summer, we met with tens of thousands of citizens at town hall meetings across the country to expose the damaging impact of Obamacare. Through this nationwide campaign, which included a massive billboard in Times Square, Heritage forced this disastrous law to center stage of the political debate and focused attention on the damage it is inflicting on American workers and businesses.
- Heritage pushed for important reforms to welfare programs and made the case for breaking the link between food stamps and subsidies to farmers.
- We educated newly-elected congressmen on how the Washington Establishment works, and we developed a strong bench of new young leaders to help lead the conservative movement.
- By building a stronger nationwide network among 639 state and local conservative organizations, Heritage gave our movement new strategies to use against big government at the grassroots level.
- While the Obama administration stumbled in its dealings with Syria, Russia, and other countries, Heritage experts provided crucial direction to policymakers on foreign policy.
- Heritage worked with Congressional leaders to counter the administration’s push for more regulations and red tape, which would limit freedom and increase prices for consumers while expanding the size and scope of the federal government.
It’s time to move conservative ideas forward
As we enter this critical election year, Heritage will build on our recent victories, creating momentum that will carry us through the midterm elections and beyond. Now is the time for you to get involved.
With your tax deductible donation, you will join with hundreds of thousands of conservatives across the nation supporting Heritage’s effort to restore an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Together, we can make our conservative ideas a reality. Join Heritage today!
Join Heritage today!