Help Secure America’s Future
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”Ronald Reagan, October 27, 1964
President Reagan’s warning is just as important today as it was in 1964. Like you, we are concerned that a new generation is trading that freedom away. The Heritage Foundation stands as the institution dedicated to preserving the principles of the American Revolution and building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
By remembering Heritage in your estate plans and becoming a member of our Heritage Legacy Society, you will create a lasting testament of your commitment to the conservative principles that make America great. Like our Founding Fathers before us, our Heritage Legacy Society members are keeping the sacred fire of freedom alight for generations to come.
When you become a member of the Heritage Legacy Society you may enjoy these benefits of membership:
- Access to you own personal representative who will help answer questions about your membership or Heritage’s work.
- Special invitations to Heritage and Heritage Legacy Society events held around the country.
- An exclusive Heritage Legacy Society pin, designed by a prominent Washington designer whose work has graced the halls of Congress and the White House.
- Recognition in our Heritage Legacy Society Newsletter.
- Your commitment contribution to The Heritage Foundation permanently memorialized in a special place of honor at our headquarters in Washington. (Of course, you may choose to remain anonymous).
- The satisfaction of knowing your gift will make a difference in the lives of millions of Americans.
Please join more than 2,000 members who have joined our Heritage Legacy Society by including Heritage in their will, trust, or other planned gift. Your commitment can be made as easily as naming Heritage a future beneficiary of your IRA or life insurance policy. There are many ways to create a lasting legacy for America, and we thank you for taking the time to learn more.
If you would like more information about becoming a member of the Heritage Legacy Society, please fill out the form below.
When selecting a recurring donation, The Heritage Foundation will process this donation every month on the day of the month that you set up the recurring gift in the amount that you specify using the method of payment that you identified. You can cancel or change this donation at any time by contacting us at 1-800-546-2843. This authorization shall remain in effect until you notify The Heritage Foundation and Heritage has had reasonable time to act on it. A record of each debit will appear on your bank statement. You have the right to instruct your bank to reverse any and all debits.
The Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and charitable contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate taxes. Our federal tax identification number is 23-7327730. State Registration Disclosures