You Can Help Stop the Border Crisis
Are you concerned that the rush of illegal immigrants at the border is reaching historic highs this year? Because every day, it’s getting worse.
In just one year, the Biden administration and the far Left’s open-borders policies have created a disaster at our southern border.
They have sent the message to the world that our borders are open, and created a historic national security, public health, and humanitarian crisis in the process.
The far Left has gone so far as to surrender the border, allowing as many illegal aliens as possible into the U.S. as quickly as possible, limit ICE’s ability to remove them, give them taxpayer-funded benefits, and push for amnesty.
But it’s clear those policies aren’t working, and the far left is on the defensive. Moderates in both parties are open to considering conservative policy solutions to the crisis we face. But we need people like you to come together and act now to help our team of experts at the Heritage Foundation provide those solutions where they’re needed most.
We’re committed to launching a strategic, coordinated effort to answer the crisis . . . and seize this opportunity.
- Your donation will help Heritage experts remind members of Congress (in hearings and one-on-one), state leaders, grassroots leaders, and the public that tough border security must come first. America already has laws in place that work. We can return to those laws.
- You will help expose how the radical Left’s policies have caused a humanitarian nightmare. Drug cartels are smuggling people, drugs, and guns across the border, causing an epidemic of murder, violence, rape, and death. We can’t let the Biden administration and the media sweep this under the rug. Heritage needs your help to keep advancing the truth.
- You will enable Heritage to warn our leaders about the consequences if the rule of law crumbles, unfairness to our citizens becomes official policy, violence escalates, and we allow an influx of millions of people who are pawns of drug cartels and leftist politicians.
- You will be part of demonstrating to leaders and everyday Americans why the Left’s solutions are failing . . . and why conservative policy solutions will work (and have worked in the past).
- You will support the work of the brand new Border Security and Immigration Center at The Heritage Foundation which is fighting back against this far-Left open border agenda on all fronts, while working to reform our outdated, America-last legal immigration system.
Become part of the effort to provide facts and solutions to members of Congress . . . leaders of state governments . . . grassroots leaders . . . and the American public.
Getting these facts and solutions out NOW is critical to fighting for America, today and into the future.
Will you do your part by giving a gift to help enforce our immigration laws to protect the American people and preserve our nation’s sovereignty?
If so, please make your gift using the secure donation form below:
Thank you for your gift to the Heritage Foundation!
You know that sound conservative policy is the best answer to our nation’s problems.
But the liberal left and the Washington Establishment have been blinded by fake news and a stubborn resolve to keep the status quo. This is unacceptable! They have to feel the heat—and that’s where Heritage Action for America comes in. Heritage Action’s lobbyists and grassroots activists put political pressure on legislators and lawmakers to get The Heritage Foundation’s policies across the finish line. Each and every day, Heritage Action is pressuring lawmakers to step it up and fix health care, stop amnesty, and pass welfare reform—or they’ll feel the heat at the polls. But we can’t do this without you.
Hold Washington’s feet to the fire with your gift to Heritage Action today!
Heritage Action for America is a section 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization under the Internal Revenue Code. As such,contributions to Heritage Action for America are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. Heritage Action for America promotes conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense. Donors should consult their tax advisors about the tax treatment of their contributions.
When selecting a recurring donation, The Heritage Foundation will process this donation every month on the day of the month that you set up the recurring gift in the amount that you specify using the method of payment that you identified. You can cancel or change this donation at any time by contacting us at 1-800-546-2843. This authorization shall remain in effect until you notify The Heritage Foundation and Heritage has had reasonable time to act on it. A record of each debit will appear on your bank statement. You have the right to instruct your bank to reverse any and all debits.
The Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and charitable contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate taxes. Our federal tax identification number is 23-7327730. State Registration Disclosures
Donations to support the activities of our sister organization, Heritage Action for America, may be made after making your donation to The Heritage Foundation. Heritage Action for America is a section 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization under the Internal Revenue Code. As such, contributions to Heritage Action for America are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. State Registration Disclosures