Your response has been received—before you go, please help empower parents by supporting school choice today
Right now, Heritage is fighting on behalf of all American families by working with policymakers and conservative movement allies to pass legislation that:
- Gives states more budget authority over federal education funding
- Reduces federal intervention in early childhood education
- Eliminates the application of racist critical race theory
- Compel academic transparency to parents through state legislation
- Expands families’ access to homeschooling and Education Savings Accounts
- Expands School Choice that returns power to parents who are better suited to choose how and where their children are educated
Additionally, we will create a coalition of scholars, lawmakers, and movement allies to call for the phaseout of the U.S. Department of Education and reduce the federal bureaucracy’s involvement in education.
But as America’s most trusted non-profit public policy organization, we rely on the support of engaged citizens like you to help us accomplish these goals.
If you believe state-appointed bureaucrats should be kept out of education and parents should be empowered to choose what and where their children are taught, please join us by supporting these efforts with a generous gift below:
When selecting a recurring donation, The Heritage Foundation will process this donation every month on the day of the month that you set up the recurring gift in the amount that you specify using the method of payment that you identified. You can cancel or change this donation at any time by contacting us at 1-800-546-2843. This authorization shall remain in effect until you notify The Heritage Foundation and Heritage has had reasonable time to act on it. A record of each debit will appear on your bank statement. You have the right to instruct your bank to reverse any and all debits.
The Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and charitable contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate taxes. Our federal tax identification number is 23-7327730. State Registration Disclosures