Advance Freedom by Establishing a Charitable Gift Annuity with Heritage
Tax savings, a dependable stream of fixed income for life, and a meaningful gift in support of America are all compelling reasons to establish a charitable gift annuity with Heritage.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a gift of cash or stock to Heritage (minimum $5,000) to establish your charitable gift annuity with Heritage.
- Receive fixed income for life at an annuity rate based on your age. You may also establish a two-life annuity. Your second annuitant will continue to receive the same fixed income for life even after your passing.
- Receive an income tax deduction based on your age and the amount of your gift.
- Enjoy capital gains tax savings on gifts of appreciated securities.
- Potentially reduce your estate taxes, if applicable.
- When there are no longer any income beneficiaries, the remaining principal becomes a wonderful gift to Heritage in defense of freedom.
To receive a personalized illustration, please fill out the information below.
The material presented is not offered as legal or tax advice. Examples of tax benefits are based on assumptions which might not apply to your own situation at the time of your gift. You are urged to seek the advice of your tax advisor, attorney, and financial planner to ensure that a contemplated gift fits well into your overall circumstances and planning. All material is presented solely as educational information and is not a solicitation or offer.
When selecting a recurring donation, The Heritage Foundation will process this donation every month on the day of the month that you set up the recurring gift in the amount that you specify using the method of payment that you identified. You can cancel or change this donation at any time by contacting us at 1-800-546-2843. This authorization shall remain in effect until you notify The Heritage Foundation and Heritage has had reasonable time to act on it. A record of each debit will appear on your bank statement. You have the right to instruct your bank to reverse any and all debits.
The Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and charitable contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate taxes. Our federal tax identification number is 23-7327730. State Registration Disclosures