The Heritage Foundation 2024 Calendar Photo Contest will involve the submission of photographs of persons, scenes, or landscapes that represent America (“Entry”). Winning photos will be featured in a calendar and potentially other collateral published by The Heritage Foundation. An Entry in which you appear has been submitted for Heritage consideration. So The Heritage Foundation can publish this photograph, Heritage kindly requests that you (“Subject”) provide the following Release:
- Subject gives and grants to The Heritage Foundation, its affiliates, agents and their respective licensees, successors and assigns the irrevocable right to use, publish and copyright, Subject’s name, photograph, likeness, and biographical data as set forth in the Entry, in whole or in part, for all purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world in perpetuity.
- Subject warrants and represents that Subject has the full right and power to enter into this Agreement and that this license does not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on Subject’s part.
If you are an Entrant as well as the Subject of the Entry, by signing this Release, you as “Entrant” further acknowledge and agree that:
- The Heritage Foundation may make recordings, pictures, videos, images or other derivatives of the Entry, without limitation.
- All right, title, and interest, including the copyright and publications rights in and to any recordings, pictures, videos, images or derivatives of the Entry, are solely owned by The Heritage Foundation.
- In connection with such recordings, pictures, videos, images or derivatives, Entrant gives and grants to The Heritage Foundation, its affiliates, agents, and their respective licensees, successors and assigns the irrevocable right to use and publish Entrant’s name, photograph, likeness and biographical data.
When selecting a recurring donation, The Heritage Foundation will process this donation every month on the day of the month that you set up the recurring gift in the amount that you specify using the method of payment that you identified. You can cancel or change this donation at any time by contacting us at 1-800-546-2843. This authorization shall remain in effect until you notify The Heritage Foundation and Heritage has had reasonable time to act on it. A record of each debit will appear on your bank statement. You have the right to instruct your bank to reverse any and all debits.
The Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and charitable contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate taxes. Our federal tax identification number is 23-7327730. State Registration Disclosures