Securing America’s Independence
We hold the Heritage Legacy Society in the highest regard, because like our Founding Fathers, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor. The Heritage Legacy society empowers us to secure the future of America by conserving the values of its past.
Please join more than 2,000 of your fellow members who have joined our Heritage Legacy Society by including Heritage in their estate plans or other planned gift such as a charitable gift annuity that pays income for life, a retirement plan designation, or gift of life insurance. There are many ways to create a lasting legacy for America, and we thank you for taking the time to learn more.
No matter how you choose to express your legacy, rest assured your commitment will help safeguard our founding principles for future generations.
Benefits of Membership:
- Your own personal representative who will help answer questions about your membership or Heritage’s work.
- Special invitations to Heritage and Heritage Legacy Society events held around the country.
- An exclusive Heritage Legacy Society pin, designed by a prominent Washington designer whose work has graced the halls of Congress and the White House.
- Recognition in our Heritage Legacy Society Newsletter.
- Your commitment to The Heritage Foundation will be permanently memorialized in a special place of honor in our headquarters in Washington. (Of course, you may choose to remain anonymous).
- The satisfaction of knowing your gift will make a difference in the lives of millions of Americans.
If you would like more information about becoming a member of the Heritage Legacy Society by including The Heritage Foundation in your estate plans or other planned gift, please fill out the form below.
When selecting a recurring donation, The Heritage Foundation will process this donation every month on the day of the month that you set up the recurring gift in the amount that you specify using the method of payment that you identified. You can cancel or change this donation at any time by contacting us at 1-800-546-2843. This authorization shall remain in effect until you notify The Heritage Foundation and Heritage has had reasonable time to act on it. A record of each debit will appear on your bank statement. You have the right to instruct your bank to reverse any and all debits.
The Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and charitable contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate taxes. Our federal tax identification number is 23-7327730. State Registration Disclosures