How Heritage is Leading America’s Resurgence
In order to Reclaim America, we must take full advantage of the opportunity American voters have just given conservatives — an opportunity created thanks to the climate and culture Heritage members have shaped.
Advance the Agenda for Changing Washington
- Repealing Obamacare and replacing it with a conservative alternative
- Appointing a justice who will defend the Constitution to the Supreme Court — Heritage provided a list of candidates that Donald Trump drew from on the campaign trail
- Securing America’s borders and rejecting amnesty for illegal immigrants
- Rebuilding the military as outlined in Heritage’s Index of Military Strength, which Donald Trump cited on the campaign trail
- Reforming the tax code to lower taxes for people at all income brackets
- Defunding Planned Parenthood
Guide The New Administration
- Supporting the presidential transition with conservative policies, staff, and our new executive branch relations team
- Guiding the new administration in a conservative direction through our Mandate for Leadership series
- Rolling out our new Institute for Constitutional Government, Center for Education Policy, and Center for Free Markets and Regulatory Reform
- Expanding our influence on Capitol Hill through strong relationships with lawmakers and congressional staff
- Empowering allied conservative groups across America to advance conservative policies
Win Conservative Policy Victories
- Providing conservative lawmakers with the backbone to stand up for what is right and holding them accountable through Heritage Action
- Expanding the number of elite Sentinel grassroots activists
- Building the next generation of conservative leaders through our Young Leaders Program, the Heritage Intern Alumni Leaders and Congressional Fellowships
- Boosting the impact of conservative ideas and reaching new audiences through the Daily Signal, a relaunched Heritage.org, and our reinvigorated video and social media efforts.
Heritage Foundation leaders working on your behalf during the transition process:
NINA OWCHARENKO SCHAEFER
WILLIAM L. WALOTN
Make your donation to The Heritage Foundation and join the team winning victories on behalf of your conservative principles.
Make your gift before December 31st to ensure The Heritage Foundation has the resources to lead America’s resurgence in 2017.
Thank you for your gift to the Heritage Foundation!
You know that sound conservative policy is the best answer to our nation’s problems.
But the liberal left and the Washington Establishment have been blinded by fake news and a stubborn resolve to keep the status quo. This is unacceptable! They have to feel the heat—and that’s where Heritage Action for America comes in. Heritage Action’s lobbyists and grassroots activists put political pressure on legislators and lawmakers to get The Heritage Foundation’s policies across the finish line. Each and every day, Heritage Action is pressuring lawmakers to step it up and fix health care, stop amnesty, and pass welfare reform—or they’ll feel the heat at the polls. But we can’t do this without you.
Hold Washington’s feet to the fire with your gift to Heritage Action today!
Heritage Action for America is a section 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization under the Internal Revenue Code. As such,contributions to Heritage Action for America are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. Heritage Action for America promotes conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense. Donors should consult their tax advisors about the tax treatment of their contributions.
When selecting a recurring donation, The Heritage Foundation will process this donation every month on the day of the month that you set up the recurring gift in the amount that you specify using the method of payment that you identified. You can cancel or change this donation at any time by contacting us at 1-800-546-2843. This authorization shall remain in effect until you notify The Heritage Foundation and Heritage has had reasonable time to act on it. A record of each debit will appear on your bank statement. You have the right to instruct your bank to reverse any and all debits.
The Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and charitable contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate taxes. Our federal tax identification number is 23-7327730. State Registration Disclosures
Donations to support the activities of our sister organization, Heritage Action for America, may be made after making your donation to The Heritage Foundation. Heritage Action for America is a section 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization under the Internal Revenue Code. As such, contributions to Heritage Action for America are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. State Registration Disclosures